Welcome
Hi, er, welcome.
One question, how did you get here?
Sorry about the time and date. They are all wrong.
Anybody have any ideas on how to fix it?





Profile
Human/Alien, possibly a Jedi, wielding a standing lamp post, wearing Lady Gaga's outfits. Likes to eat tar, nicotine, petroleum, and gives off carbon dioxide, which explains the global warming. Cheers. P.S. Why am I surprised I'm not human?


Clock

The Big Red Button


Archives

[January 2010]


Thursday, January 28, 2010
Sports c0mments!
The ball swishes around his feet, enters the side of the square, he lifts his foot up, and the ball sails beautifully into the goal. Well, you guessed it. I'm back to write about sports. For sports, playing football is my favourite sport, although I enjoy others as well, like basketball, tennis, so on and so forth. Did I tell you I am also an avid soccer fan? I support not one but three soccer clubs, which are Arsenal, Manchester United and Liverpool. My most hated football clubs are Tottenham, and Chelsea. I like soccer because I enjoy the thrill of it when the football lands at your feet and you have to dribble it. I'm not saying that I'm the world's best forward player, actually, the best position I play in is being a Defender. However, dribbling a ball also takes some skill. It is a skill all established forward players must develop and hone to perfection, not freeze up when the ball comes flying his way. For me, I have not mastered this skill, but I'm getting there. For some soccer players, this skill took them many years to fully master.

As i have mentioned before, apart from soccer, I also like to play tennis and basketball. I used to take tennis training when I was in Secondary 1, but I have since then stopped due to my examinations. Now, I still play tennis with my father sometimes, and learn some new skills then. When I am playing tennis, I always fall when the ball is directed to my right and I have to use a backhand return(yes, I'm left-handed) as I have problems with my power control. Other than that, I am mostly proficient with all the other moves.

For basketball, I have an old basketball at home in which I can play it, but the outer covering, as it is really quite old, is already melting. So, I'm saving up to buy a new basketball. Usually, i like to practice with it when I come home from school. Also, during recess and after school, if i feel like it, I will join my classmates as they have a basketball match at the court downstairs.

I Played @ 5:09 AM